Since 2001, Ben Zaeri has devoted a large part of his practice to helping clients navigate the often stressful divorce process and related issues. Over the years, Zaeri & Associates, P.A. has been a leading local Firm helping local clients with often stressful child custody, timesharing, child support, alimony and realted family law court cases. We feel that divorce should not cause more stress on the parties, and as such, we strive to make the entire process easy to understand before we get into the process, so that you can take the case head on. We care about our clients, and feel that during the divorce process when tempers run high, we can be there to counsel you and give you perspective, and help you get through the case, so that you can start your life anew with hope and hapiness.
Our practice in the family law area includes the following:
• Preparation of Prenuptial / Antenuptial Agreements
• Post-Nuptial agreements
• Dissolution of Marriage or Divorce Filings
• Child Custody and Time Sharing cases
• Preparation of Parenting Plans
• Preparation of Marital Settlement Agreements (MSA's)
• Department of Revenue Child Support Hearings
• Child Support Enforcement Hearings
• Alimony, rehabilitative and Permanent Alimony
• Child Relocation Petitions
• Paternity Actions
• Civil Injunctions/ Restraining Order Hearings
Have questions or would like to make an appointment?
Call us at 407-788-8548 or simply Click Here to send us an email.
09:00 am - 05:00 pm
09:00 am - 03:00 pm
Closed all legal holidays and weekends